Thursday, March 11, 2010

Topic anyone?

I like DigiArt. A lot. Of course would like to learn doing that. If anybody has a bright or stupid (even better) idea on a topic that I should start with, please write it down in a comment, in this way I would be finally forced to begin with something. But I guess eventually I'll think of something myself because nobody's reading this anyway:D. (I'm not sure if I would like somebody to follow this blog, because it's more like a gallery to myself, but on this topic - be my guest, some attention would be a good thing!)

2 comments:

medwezys said...

I have your RSS feed :P sooooo, what about some fancy nice comics about exploring old factories, meeting bums etc. This wouldn't only be an eye candy, comics with a plot can bring more conception to your work :) thats only random idea :)

Mindaugas said...

hm, thought that topic will be easier, but I really like this idea of putting a concept to the work in this way. It will take some time because I don't have too much free time, but I hope I'll come up with something sooner or later. Thanks ;)